View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 04:59 PM   #2
Rubble

Vehicle: 2013 NISSAN FRONTIER SVV6 KC 2WD AT Original Owner ~ 1993 NISSAN HARDBODY KC 4CYL 2WD AT(SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorknBeans View Post

Personally I don't think that they should have gone with a Smaller Engine than the 4 Liter.

Going from a 5 speed AT to a 9 speed AT, I'm not sure about either, but I understand that they are trying to get more out of the Engine Power Band at a more complicated Transmission.

I haven't driven the 2020 Frontier yet or read about those that have used it for Pulling a Load.

Frankly I think they should have gone with a slightly bigger engine, like a 4.3L or 4.5L with a towing capacity of 8,000 lbs.

IMO they should stay with a Metal Front Bumper, but they didn't ask me.

I get they are trying to give it a car like front end to lure The Suv'rs into a Truck, but I hate Plastic on the Front or Back End of a Truck.

I understand that the Wife want's a Car and the Husband want's a Truck so they try to make a Truck that's a compromise.

Maybe when the '21 New Frontier Body Style come's out it will have a Metal Front Bumper. IMO they should be useing the New Mirror Polished SS for Front and Rear Bumper's like they have for Step Rail's, but a little thicker for a Bumper. If they were concerned with weight, they could have gone with a polished Aluminum Bumper, which would have been better than Plastic IMO.