Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums

Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums (http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/index.php)
-   Project Build Log (http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   PROJECT: Save a D21 (http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44812)

redblazerx78 10-22-2020 04:37 PM

PROJECT: Save a D21
 
5 Attachment(s)
Bought this not running for $400. Previous owner said it was going to the crusher if I didnt buy it, lol. pulled engine for a full rebuild, just waiting on it to get back from the machine shop.

redblazerx78 10-22-2020 04:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by redblazerx78 (Post 541384)
Bought this not running for $400, pulled engine for a full rebuild, just waiting on it to get back from the machine shop.

more pics

kellybig 10-22-2020 05:40 PM

not a bad deal

Reserector 10-22-2020 05:41 PM

Looks great for that kind of money. Mine was waayy worse. That was 15 years and many mods ago. Good luck with your project. :)

redblazerx78 10-22-2020 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reserector (Post 541389)
Looks great for that kind of money. Mine was waayy worse. That was 15 years and many mods ago. Good luck with your project. :)

Thats what I thought! im going for a rat rod look on this one, im also building a 96 RCSB D21 LS1.

PoBoi850 10-22-2020 06:57 PM

The interior is in great shape!!!

redblazerx78 10-22-2020 07:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by PoBoi850 (Post 541397)
The interior is in great shape!!!

I dont know why the orginal interior pic didnt load. But I swapped everything from my 96 in to this one. im going full roll bar in the 96 LS swap.

Here was the original interior, lol

baggednissan 10-22-2020 11:51 PM

Holy hell they should have used the bed no the cab to haul all that dirt in.

PoBoi850 10-23-2020 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redblazerx78 (Post 541400)
I dont know why the orginal interior pic didnt load. But I swapped everything from my 96 in to this one. im going full roll bar in the 96 LS swap.

Here was the original interior, lol

:holysheep:

redblazerx78 10-23-2020 04:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by baggednissan (Post 541407)
Holy hell they should have used the bed no the cab to haul all that dirt in.

This was the bed after removing 40 pounds of dirt


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.